Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing is a Hotel business in Washington Square
A stately, glittering beacon on the waterfront, the Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penns Landing is striking at first glance. With unparalleled views of the waters, boats, docks and the citys sparkling skyline, this incredible hotel sets the stage for everything from romantic getaways to business events. From the moment guests enter the exquisite lobby and are greeted by the warm, professional staff, they will know that their choice to stay at the Hyatt Regency Penns Landing was the right one.
As the only waterfront hotel in Philadelphia, the guestrooms of the Hyatt Regency offer guests the chance to enjoy incredible views of the waterfront and of historic downtown. In these beautiful, spacious rooms, the espresso tones of the elegant furnishings tastefully accent the gentle hues of sea foam green and butter cream, creating a warm and sophisticated atmosphere. Each room is equipped with all of the modern amenities, such as high-speed Internet access, voicemail, a refrigerator, individual climate controls, an in-room safe and luxurious Portico bathroom products.
The Hyatt Regency Philadelphia is the perfect Penns Landing destination for every type of traveler. While dining at the first-class restaurant, Keatings River Grill, guests can enjoy the incredible Delaware River views through floor-to-ceiling windows. In addition to fantastic cocktails, Keatings is famous for mouthwatering meals like crab cakes with coconut sticky rice, rosemary seared jumbo scallops, New York strip steak with gorgonzola butter or sautéed pesto chicken over farfalle. The 4th floor health club is the perfect place for everyone to enjoy an invigorating workout or to sweat off all those calories they took in from the marvelous cuisine. The adjoining glass enclosed heated swimming pool offers a chance to indulge in a relaxing swim while enjoying views of the waterfront, or guests can bask in the sun on the outdoor sundeck. Outdoor enthusiasts will love taking in a breath of fresh air on the riverfront walking and jogging path.
Business guests will love taking advantage of the incredible services offered by this Philadelphia luxury hotel. Incredible ballrooms featuring panoramic views of the riverfront and the International Sculpture Garden are perfect for hosting large events, while the intimate and executive William Penn Boardroom offers leather armchairs, an adjacent private lounge and a warm, upscale setting for smaller conferences. Whether hosting a small or a large event, guests will enjoy use of the state-of-the-art audiovisual services, the assistance of a dedicated planning staff and the ability to create a custom tailored catering menu with the Hyatt Regencys Executive Chef.
Surrounded by the rich history of Philadelphia, the Hyatt Regency at Penns Landing is located among the pristinely maintained Federal, Colonial and Georgian homes of the historic Society Hill neighborhood and is the only hotel located on the waterfront. The Hyatt Regency at Penns Landing is just a few blocks many of the areas prime attractions, such as City Hall, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Rodin Museum and Independence Square, where the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence took place. This luxury Pennsylvania hotel is also located just steps from the Betsy Ross House and the famous Liberty Bell.
- Coffee maker
- 25 inch or larger TV
- Video on demand
- Dual line phones
- Analog phone line
- Crib upon request
- High-speed Internet access (fee)
- In-room safe
- 24-hour Business Center
- Business Plan® floor
- Car rental
- Full service restaurant
- Gift shop
- Health club
- Indoor Pool and sauna
- Lounge/take-out cafe
- Six-story attached parking garage for over 500 cars
- Valet and self-parking
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
- Philadelphia.com doesn't charge cancellation fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- We're just a phone call away: 1-800-252-0583 or 00.800.1610.1690 (Europe)